Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bit of an update

I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed with everything. Homework is starting to get more involved and to make matters worse I caught a cold from the wee redhead. I was able to write a paper today that is due early next week so I am somewhat caught up but I still have one assignment and a lot of reading to do.

My cataloging class is going better than expected, I did well on the first paper (the standard library visit paper). And I do seem to be understanding the topics presented although our first real assignment is this week so we shall see.

Also to add to my responsibilities I am starting to volunteer at the library next weekend. I am really excited about this because I feel the need to be working in a library but I am worried about how much time this will take up.

No comments: