Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Almost done

I know I already posted my end of semester blog but I just finished my last final exam. Its a take home thing so I still have to go to class tomorrow but I am just so relieved that this semester is over! I didn't realize how busy and tired and overextended I was until I realized I had 10 days off before summer session started and how happy that made me. I just wish I had more time off.

Oh and that cat is happy too, now I have time to play fetch with her. We have been playing for about an hour, poor starved for attention kitten.

1 comment:

Trude said...

Woohoo for being done! You definitely deserve the time off. Nik is super close too, but then she goes right into studying for the bar exam so no real rest until the end of July for her. I leave for my first vacation in 2 years on June 21 - can't WAIT! :D