Friday, September 7, 2007

Day Before Class

Tomorrow is my first day of class, today I went to campus to get i.d. card, parking permit and last textbook that I need. Roaming around campus and getting lost made me appreciate the simplicity of my undergraduate campus for the first time. It was an ugly campus, very industrial but it had a symmetry that made it easy to find where you needed to go with clearly marked buildings. The new campus is much smaller but less organized and I got a bit turned around while there. But this was good because I now know where my classes are and where the parking lot is which will make tomorrow all the easier.

I got home and finally accessed my campus email address which was good because I have five chapters to read for this weekend and two handouts. I was also able to access the powerpoint presentations and syllabus. I am feeling prepared, slightly excited and a little nervous.

No comments: