Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Week

I have officially finished my first week of library school and I feel I am off to a good start. I have to say after doing my undergrad work this actually seems kind of easy. In my Intro to Library Science class we are assigned an 8 page final paper. My professor called it a "big paper" and I couldn't help but laugh. My first history term paper four years ago was 20 pages, and the semester after that I had three 10 page papers all due within days of each other. Eight pages for this paper and 6 for my other class is really easy.

I was nervous before I started but now I can say with relative confidence that I will do just fine. Also I may be getting an internship/volunteer position soon, more on that when I know more.

1 comment:

Trude said...

Oooo 8 whole pages?? :) I think you can handle it.

Glad to see you're on your way to official librarianessdom!